Barrier paper solutions for flexible packaging
Barrier paper solutions for flexible packaging: Discover oneBARRIER FibreCycle from BOBST & Partners.
"Barrier paper solutions for flexible packaging: Discover oneBARRIER FibreCycle from BOBST & Partners"
- Dennis Hughill | Regional Sales Director | BOBST, UK
- Sara Alexander | Marketing & Communication Manager Flexible Packaging | BOBST, Italy
- Janne Varvemaa | Director, Products & Technology | UPM Specialty Papers, Finland
- Thierry Van Migem | Director Sales EMEA | Michelman, Luxemburg
- Kamonchanok O-Rak | Coating Technology Manager | BOBST, Italy
- Dr. Carolin Struller, Ceng | Department Head of R&D, Competence Centre & Laboratory – Sustainability Ambassador | BOBST, UK
Open to Members and Non Members.
How to achieve high barrier, sustainable fibre-based solutions is a challenge in the industry today. Join our webinar to hear BOBST along with their partners, UPM and Michelman tell you how this can be achieved with the new oneBARRIER FibreCycle solution. We will be holding two sessions to accommodate different time zones. Don't Miss Out, Register Now!
- How BOBST & Partners have overcome the challenges of working with paper
- Discover the secrets behind every transformation phase
- What is oneBARRIER FibreCycle & how it can help you overcome sustainability challenges
- Why and what equipment testing methods are key to this success
Join us for a technical webinar on Barrier paper solutions for flexible packaging and discover oneBARRIER FibreCycle . Register Today!
To Register: This is a Free Webinar - anyone is invited to attend.
1) You will need to click Sign In or create a new account under "Register Myself" Or "Register Someone Else"
2) Then, after signing in, click a button to Register (Myself or Someone Else).
3) Go to the top of the website page to click the shopping cart to check out and finalize the registration, or it will not be complete. There is $0 due.
You will receive an emailed confirmation when you complete the registration. Thank you.
Day of Webinar: A "JOIN MEETING NOW" button will appear on the bottom left of this event page. And you will receive an emailed link to access the webinar.